Obesity treatment in hyperlipidemia
The term hyperlipidemia means an elevated level of cholesterol and triglyceride in the blood plasma.
In hyperlipidemia, fat metabolism is violated that is an unfavorable background for the development of vascular disorders.
In people who have had stroke, heart attack or coronary heart disease are often observed elevated lipid level in the blood plasma.
Hyperlipidemia diet plan
To decrease cholesterol level, patients with hyperlipidemia are advised to reduce the amount of consumed animal and vegetable fats (up to 25-30% of daily diet). The diet plan of patients with hyperlipidemia should include daily use of products:
• containing stanol and sterol (rice, nuts, corn, vegetable oils)
• rich in fiber (beans, oats, fruits, vegetables)
• containing omega-3 fatty acids (mackerel, salmon, sardines)
Phen375 in treatment hyperlipidemia
The use of diet pills Phen375 allows to adhere to the diet plan and to reduce body weight, thereby helping to reduce LDL in the blood plasma. A moderate increase of physical activity during Phen375 use helps significantly accelerate and relieve the process of weight loss.
Phen375 with hypolipidemic drugs
• statins, reducing concentration of cholesterol and triglyceride in the blood plasma (Simvastatin, Lovastatin, Atorvastatin, Rosuvastatin)
• fibrates, lowering synthesis of cholesterol and trichlorides in the liver and reducing their concentration in the blood plasma (Fenofibrate, Gemfibrozil, Ronifibrate)
• other lipid-modifying agents (vitamines А, Е, С; Omega-3-triglycerides)
Herbal pills Phen375 do not interact with lipid-lowering drugs, so they can be included in hypolipidemic therapy without a change of dosing regimen.
If you want to buy anti-obesity pills Phen375 and you have been already taking statins, fibrates or other lipid-modifying drugs, please ask our pharmacist for advice before placing the order. Before to order Phen375 online, you can get a qualified consultation of a pharmacist from any country in the world.