Obesity treatment with hypertension
Obesity is a risk factor of cardiovascular complications, as well as hypertension.
In people with overweight the risk of hypertension is 2 times higher than in people with normal body weight.
Obesity in combination with hypertension increases the risk of coronary heart disease by 2-3 times and the risk of cerebral strokes – by 5-7 times. In obesity, hypertension treatment is to:
- reduce body weight
- normalize metabolic disorders
- achieve optimal level of blood pressure
- prevent the risk of cardiovascular complications
Phen375 in hypertension
Phen375 is a herbal medicine with moderate anorexigenic effect. Phen375 does not have any side effects, so it can be prescribed for weight loss in hypertension even in pediatric patients. However, it is necessary to consult your pediatrician before to start using herbal tablets Phen375 for weight loss.
Phen375 with hypotensive drugs
To treat obesity associated with hypertension, herbal medicine Phen375 is most often prescribed simultaneously with ACE inhibitors and (or) angiotensin II receptor blockers. These groups of antihypertensive drugs do not interact with Phen375 tablets. Therefore, adjustment of Phen375 daily dose is not required when treating obesity along with hypertension.
Buy Phen375 Online
- to improve blood pressure control
- to reduce the load on cardiovascular system
- to decrease the level of glucose and cholesterol in the blood plasma
- to ease breathing during exercise
- to reduce pain syndrome
- to improve psychoemotional status