Phen375 and MS
Metabolic syndrome (MS) is a complex of pathophysiological disorders, many of which develop parallely.
Metabolic syndrome is characterized by:
- impaired glucose tolerance
- insulin resistance
- type 2 diabetes
- endothelial dysfunction
- obesity (especially android type)
- dyslipidemia (increased cholesterol level and decrease of HDL level in the blood plasma)
- elevated level of uric acid in the blood plasma
- prothrombotic changes in blood coagulation properties
- renal and (or) hepatic dysfunction
Metabolic syndrome and hypotension
The peculiarity of uncontrolled hypertension in obese patients is that its treatment cannot be carried out when using anti-obesity drugs with strong anorectic effect. Almost all anorectic drugs (including Adipex, Qnexa, Bontril) are contraindicated in uncontrolled hypertension. Exception is herbal medicines with weak anorectic effect, for example Phen375.
Phen375 and hypertension
Phen375 influence on appetite
Just a few months after the start of Phen375 pills use, body weight will reduce by several percent of the initial indices. Due to weight loss the progression of hypertension will stop and blood pressure control will improve.
To treat uncontrolled hypertension, a few antihypertensive drugs
- ACE inhibitors
- calcium-channel blockers
- angiotensin receptor blockers
- or combined drugs (for example, Tribenzor; Azor; Caduet; Exforge)
If you want to use Phen375 fat burner for obesity treatment, you can buy cheap weight loss pills Phen375 from anywhere in the world. Before buying Phen375 online, familiarize yourself with their delivery terms and ask your questions on the phone or by email, if needed.